The best yoga blocks for your inner athlete
Please enjoy our yoga library. All classes are provided with the understanding you are taking responsibility for your health and safety. Listen to your body. We are just a guide. You are doing the journey.
Yoga backbend safety tips
• For a solid foundation, root down through your hands, feet, legs, or hips.
• For a strong core, draw the limbs toward the centerline.
• Pull the navel in and up to engage Uddiyana Bandha (belly lock).
• Pull your tailbone away from your skull.
• Relax your shoulders and lower back.
• Maintain a long neck.
• Focus on creating an even arch over the entire spine.
Here is a short tutorial on back bending.
Need yoga that helps your back while building your balance? This is a no flow class.
Ready to play? Get your yoga on and your sweat rollin'
Are you new to yoga? Are you looking for a solid flow class?
Do you need a break? Grab a pillow and a blanket for this stretch class.
Learn how to create a strong foundation to all your postures with Merri.
Need a quick pick me up? Lunch time yoga reset?